Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Says I Created a Recycling Monster!

Here's another inspiring email. I have to say too that it's very gratifying to get these emails from folks and know that I have helped them in some way. Mike B purchased How to Make Money in the Home Based Salvage and Recycling Business ebook in October of 2010. In just over a year, Mike has come a long way. Congrats Mike! Here's his email to me. - Mike Meuser

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Mike B wrote:
Hello Mike, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you,

I really enjoy all your articles and e-mails I've been getting all year. Thank you and keep up all the great work,
This past year I started my own business doing clean outs, junk removal, and alot of scrapping.

It all started with the scrapping metals, just goin' round town with my truck, on garbage nite, from street to street searching for metals.

I didn't care at first what type or kind of metal, but within time I've became a kinda of a pro, lol
separating my coppers, aluminums, brass, car batteries, p.c towers, air conditioners, etc....

I've learned to separate different metals, take apart appliances for their motors, gutting out air cond for their condensers and copper, circuit boards and other stuff from p.c towers.

Either it came from the street, craigslist, word of mouth, my work, or from friends and family. Learned alot from you Mike, and from other scrappers, and the guys at the recycling yard.

I make my own hours, quote my own prices for jobs, gain lots of useful knowledge, I also found alot of stuff I have resold or auctioned from my clean out jobs. My girl friend also got into it and we enjoy our time together.

You created a recycling monster Mike, and just wanted to say keep up the great work and thank you.

Michael B

www.RecyclingSecrets.com for Free Home Based Salvage and Recycling Information Including: Metals, Deconstruction and Used Building Materials, Gold and Precious Metals and E-Waste.

Check out: How to Make Money in the Home Based Salvage and Recycling Business

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
These works by Michael R. Meuser are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.recyclingsecrets.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.recyclingsecrets.com/creative-commons-license.htm.