Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Recovering Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium - A Free Resource

Hi All - Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been a bit (well, really a lot) under the weather, but I'm beginning to recover and get back up to speed.

I wanted to tell you about a resource I've found for those interested in refining precious metals themselves. I don't recommend doing the recovery and refining yourself unless you have a fully equipped lab and all the right safety equipment and technical knowledge to protect yourself, your family and the environment. It can be VERY dangerous!

Nonetheless, there are still a lot of folks who are curious about the process. I've found a fairly comprehensive and free resource for you that includes recovering gold, silver, platinum and palladium from CPUs, dental scrap, gold filled scrap, catalytic converters and more.

Mike

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
These works by Michael R. Meuser are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.recyclingsecrets.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.recyclingsecrets.com/creative-commons-license.htm.