Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Recycling and Salvage Success Stories

Hi - I've written a lot about my successeses in the business, but I haven't heard too much from you all. I'd love to hear about what you are doing. Your successes may encourage others to do the same. Also, you may learn from the successes (and failures) of others. I'll post anything you send me here on the blog and at recyclingsecrets.com. I'll only use your initials and town/city. If you do not want me to post your response, be sure to tell me.

Finally, I'm always open to questions and I'll answer as best I can. Check the website above for emailing me any questions or just post to this blog.

Thanks,

Mike

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
These works by Michael R. Meuser are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.recyclingsecrets.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.recyclingsecrets.com/creative-commons-license.htm.