Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Way to Increase Income Potential to Bootstrap Your Salvage & Recycling Business

A lot of us struggle to get our salvage and recycling businesses off the ground. If you've read my ebook and read my articles you know that it took a lot of hard work, innovation, contact making, self-promotion and a bit of luck to bootstrap my own business. I loved the experience of doing this and still count it as one of the best times in my life. BUT this model may not suit all.

So, I thought I'd pass this on to you. I recently ran into this company that gets paid for cleaning up ALL junk. Now, I don't know, but I would hope that they are making the time to go through this junk that they haul and sort out material for recycling, salvage and reuse.

Their website says:

We'll remove almost anything from old furniture & appliances to yard waste & construction debris. We are a full service junk removal company. We built our community-based business by providing services in West Sacramento, Davis, Woodland, and greater Sacramento areas.

Check out chuckyourjunk.biz. It just might give you some new ideas that will help you bootstrap your own business.

Mike

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Recycling is something that I need to be better about. My sister is doing a big project and renting a dumpster for our neighbor hood. Hopefully it will be motivation for the neighbors to recycle a bunch of their trash. http://www.lrsrecycles.com/roll-off-dumpster-rental/

 
Creative Commons License
These works by Michael R. Meuser are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.recyclingsecrets.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.recyclingsecrets.com/creative-commons-license.htm.