Sunday, July 29, 2012

New E-Scrap Video: Recovering Gold & Precious Metal from Computer Components

Hi - I just uploaded my very first YouTube video. It's pretty good, but I do see some room for improvement. This one is about the basics of tearing down scrap computers for their gold and precious metal bearing components. Once I have torn down these 80 or so computers I'll then do some research about getting the most return for the effort. This will include a review of various e-scrap buyers, looking into possible values in hard drives, dvd/cd drives, selling cards with or without the gold fingers, etc. Also, I hope to find some good info on selling some components for reuse. All or most of this should be in the next video.

For now Check out the new e-waste video on youtube

Good Hunting,

Mike

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
These works by Michael R. Meuser are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.recyclingsecrets.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.recyclingsecrets.com/creative-commons-license.htm.