Thursday, July 26, 2012

Download How to Make Money in the Home Based Salvage and Recycling Business - Link Fixed

I spend so much time doing salvage and recycling that, at times, I don't pay enough attention to the Recycling Secrets website. I just discovered that the link to purchase the eBook How to Make Money in the Home Based Salvage and Recycling Business was missing! I'm not sure how long it has been missing, but if you have attempted to purchase the eBook and could not, my apologies.

The page is now working correctly. You may now download the eBook How to Make Money in the Home Based Salvage and Recycling Business without further problems.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

BTW, I'm breaking down 80+ computers over the next few days. I'll report back on what I've recovered and who I've decided to sell the material to.

Good Hunting,

Mike

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
These works by Michael R. Meuser are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.recyclingsecrets.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.recyclingsecrets.com/creative-commons-license.htm.