Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thrift Store Electronic Scrap Jackpot

Here's another email from a go-getter. Linda M bought the eBook just a few months ago and has had one success after another. She has allowed me to post her message here. We both hope that what she has learned and done will inspire you.
--------------------------

December 14, 2011

HI again, I hit the jackpot today. You just need to look around like you said. Possibilities are endless.

In between jobs I stopped at a local thrift store. This store sells donated items to benefit a local shelter. I asked the cashier what they do with their old/broken electronics. She said, "we were just discussing that this morning" and went to get her manager. The manager said sure I have a ton of stuff for you, can you come back later today? Of course I could!

We loaded the pickup with tons of old electronics. The best part - the manager said I could come every week and she would fill my truck up. Oh my word, I think I'm dreaming. Someone pinch me!!

Wow, it so totally pays to ask. You just never know what you will get. Last week I stopped in a storage facility and gave them my card. The man went to the back room and came out with a working Black and Decker drill. He just lost the cord. Sweet!

I love this!!!!!

Linda M, Michigan

www.RecyclingSecrets.com for Free Home Based Salvage and Recycling Information Including: Metals, Deconstruction and Used Building Materials, Gold and Precious Metals and E-Waste.

Check out: How to Make Money in the Home Based Salvage and Recycling Business

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
These works by Michael R. Meuser are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.recyclingsecrets.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.recyclingsecrets.com/creative-commons-license.htm.